The church of Agios Nikolaos is located in the central square of Agios Kirykos. It is the oldest church of the old settlement of Agios Kirykos. According to historical resources, the iconostasis was constructed in the period between 1820 and 1840 and the bell tower dates back to around 1860. Both have survived until today. During the reconstruction of the temple, the foundations of an older chapel were discovered, which dates back to early Christian times. The church has at the top a loft, that connects to the bottom of the church with wooden stairs. The loft leads the way in the back of the church.
The church of Agios Nikolaos celebrates on August 15th.
To reach the church, go on foot, in the central squarev of the town, few meters away from the port.