The Folklore Museum is located in the village Agios Polykarpos, in Raches and includes many folklore exhibits of the everyday life of the inhabitants of that area, during the past.
Information for visitors
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility is not possible to the museum.
- Access to toilets of the museum is not possible for the public.
- The Museum does not have parking for private vehicles.
- There is not a shop inside the museum.
- Αnimals' entrance is forbidden within the museum.
- The Museum conducts year-round educational programs and school visits can be arranged.
Free for all visitors
Agios Polykarpos, 83301 Ikaria
The museum is located in Agios Poloykarpos, near the main road Armenistis-Karkinagri. Access is only by private car, taxi or on foot.