Hotel Daidalos offers a splendid view of the immensely azure Aegean Sea and the ancient Ionian land. It is traditionally built and stands on a cliff amid cedar trees. Visitors will find a perfect lodging and more: the quality, the good taste and the harmony ensure a unique and unforgettable stay.
Armenistis village is ideally situated on a narrow hillside leg jutting out into the deep blue sea. The fantastic view extends to the distant islands of Samos and Chios. Despite being the main resort village on the island, Armenistis is charming and quaint.
Within short walking distance of Hotel Daidalos there are several tavernas serving abundant fresh fish and various local delicacies, cafe-bars, mini-markets, boutiques, sundry shops, rent a car/bike offices, a small harbour with a nice quiet sandy beach and 500m away a long golden beach named "Livadi" with sun beds and umbrellas.
Armenistis is also the starting point for hiking tours through the fantastic gorges and mountain villages all around.
- Double rooms with all modern comforts including large verandas with panoramic view of the Aegean Sea, direct-dial telephone, en-suite modern bathrooms with shower, basin and WC, fridge.
- Large lounge with seats and satellite TV/video area.
- Restaurant offering Greek and Continental cuisine, with a large veranda overlooking the sea, where breakfast is served,
- Bar with a veranda and fabulous view of the sun setting over the sea.
- Poolside snackbar.
- Meeting / conference hall.
- Well appointed traditionally designed and decorated rooms with balconies and view.