The Folklore museum of Perdiki is located in Perdiki village, few kilometers outside of Agios Kirykos. Founded in 1986 by Kostas Zoulas and includes collections of various utensils and tools, used by Ikarians in everyday life from the 17th AD century to today.
Information for visitors
- Accessibility for people with reduced mobility is not possible to the museum.
- Access to toilets of the museum is possible for the public.
- The Museum does not have parking for private vehicles.
- There is not a shop inside the museum.
- Αnimals' entrance is forbidden within the museum.
- The Museum conducts year-round educational programs and school visits can be arranged.
Free for all visitors
tel: +30 22750 22580
Perdiki, 83300 Ikaria
The museum is located in Perdiki, near the main road Agios Kirykos-Evdilos. Access is only by private vehicle, taxi or on foot.